Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Friday, September 7, 2012

Welcome and first post

Hello readers/random visitors,

This is Michael Macagnone, the Hamilton and Robbinsville beat reporter for the Trentonian. I'll be covering both townships, their school boards and everything else in their borders on here.

Here's my first few stories, and keep an eye out for more:

Hamilton mayor likely won’t be on November ballot

Hamilton school officials may do some digging

Follow me @awisefool

You can reach me at the Trentonian here:

mmacagnone@trentonian.com
(609) 989-7800 ext. 207


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home