Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hamilton cops chase home invasion suspects

From Trentonian police reporter Brian Dzenis:


HAMILTON — Residents on Evelyn Avenue were startled by the sight of Hamilton Police running through their front and back yards on Wednesday.
“I was outside my house working and I just see the cops running by with their guns out,” a Hamilton man said.
Police were called to a home on the first block of Sandalwood Avenue on reports of a burglary in progress. Police placed one man under arrest at the scene at the scene and as they were setting up a perimeter around the scene, police arrested a second suspect on Basin Road following a foot pursuit.


You can read the full story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home