Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

New radio show: This Week in Mercer, Thursdays at 4:30

Starting today, I'll be hosting a new show on 1490 AM WBCB called This Week in Mercer.
This show covers all things Mercer County, including the suburbs and boroughs outside Trenton. You’ll hear news and interviews with newsmakers in the area with me at 4:30 in the afternoon.

The guest this week will be James Parla, the superintendent of Hamilton School District. We'll be talking about his administration's proposed budget and the issues the district faces. You can listen here and we'll have a version online later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home