Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Monday, March 11, 2013

From the Times: School redistricting and road repaving


Hamilton to improve road conditions for pedestrians following serious injuries

HAMILTON — On the second day of summer last year, Donald Feliciano was crossing Nottingham Way with his dog, Bailey, when a truck roared into his range of vision.

“I glance and think I see a truck. That’s the last thing I remember,” Feliciano, 60, said. “I get hit on the left side and I go flying. One witness said he heard a big cracking noise, and that was my head hitting the ground.”

You can read Emily Brill's story here.

In Hamilton, tough task of school redistricting looms

The school board is slowly preparing to begin the delicate process of redrawing the boundary lines that determine which schools children attend.

Redistricting is still at least one year away, but board members are looking at the balance the process may bring to the district’s 23 schools and nearly 13,000 students.

You can read Mike Davis' story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home