Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Update on Exton Ave. construction



Three days after this story hit the press, not a whole lot of work has been done on Exton Ave. in Hamilton.

While work began on Monday to prepare the road for paving, crews have not shown up since. The rainy conditions could be a reason, but I haven't confirmed that.

In addition, Trenton City Council will vote tonight on an emergency contract to pay for 12 water lines repaired on Exton Ave. by an outside contractor. That's double the number I found through township records.

Keep checking back for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home