Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hamilton approves new recreation director at council meeting


HAMILTON — The township now has a new director of health, recreation, seniors and veterans after the previous director was fired during the former mayor’s trial last fall.
The council approved Martin Flynn’s nomination after discussing what they felt were the priorities of the office in the township at the meeting Tuesday night. Flynn, the athletic director for the West Windsor-Plainsboro School District also worked as the Hamilton High West baseball head coach and as the two-term president of the Colonial Valley Conference.
“This gives me an opportunity to transition to a position that I think I have the expertise for that I can contribute to my town … I’m ecstatic about it,” he said.
Read the full story here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home