Blogs > Hamilton in focus

Covering Hamilton and Robbinsville townships in-depth for The Trentonian. I can be reached at (609) 989-7800 ext. 207 or (609) 468-6962. Email me at mmacagnone@trentonian.com or follow me @awisefool.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hamilton will hold fire safety event Oct. 20

Hamilton township will hold a fire safety event next Saturday, aimed at increasing fire safety in the township.

From 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the HamStat Call Center at 5 Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr. Way, there will be safety information, free fire detectors and a fire truck, according to a release from the township.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Fire safety equipment said...

I was delighted to find this web site.I wanted to thank you for your time reading this wonderful! I really enjoyed every bit of it and I've marked to ensure that the blog post something new.

December 20, 2012 at 7:31 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home